Bits & Pieces - check the calendar for events
* Bothwell International Highland SpinIN & Fibre Festival 2017 : Start your Longest thread, Val Payne tribute item, Mary Simon Challenge item NOW. Go here for forms!
* The Guild exhibition: Pictures now on the Gallery page
* Website change: Blogs on Workshops are now on a page under Workshops.
* Saturday CLOSED: Please note that the Guild rooms are UNAVAILABLE on Saturday 10th September.
* Guild member shows off her work: See Susan's skills come together as one.
* Congratulations and a big Thank You to all the Guild members who volunteered for the current committee. See your committee here.
* Female Factory Open Day. Pics are on the blog.
* Tasmanian Craft Fair, Deloraine, 2016. Check the blog for information, forms and updates.
* Bicheno 2016: See the calendar for the dates, and required paperwork.
* New Island Yarn Deadlines: Autumn edition end of 1st week in February; Winter edition end of 1st week in May; Spring edition end of 1st week in August; Summer edition end of 1st week in November.
* Advertising in Island Yarns: Members may advertise up to Two Lines (approx 30 words), for Free. Other prices: Up to 5 lines of text, no picture is $10. Up to half a page, with picture(s) is $40. Full page with picture(s) is $75. Payment must be made to the Treasurer in full before the advert will appear in the next issue of Island Yarns newsletter. Island Yarns is printed and mailed to every member quarterly. Contact the editor.
* Library News: Browse the Guild library online. This is not a loan facility but it does let you know what the Guild has in the way of brilliant library resources. The weird, the wonderful, the old, the new. Check it out
* Do potential members ask you "Why should I join the Guild?". Here are some reasons why.
Saori weaving from Poatina Workshop 2016