check the Event Listing for future happenings and the Blog Pages for recent news
* Queenstown News: Here
* President's Precis: November update available HERE.
* Workshop Payments:
Direct transfer now available when paying for workshops. Each workshop will have a code which you are asked to quote when registering, and to be entered into the description field when paying by direct transfer via internet banking. The registration form for all workshops is to be found on the workshops page.
* Bothwell SpinIN 2019:
* 27th International Scarf Exchange:
* Congratulations and a big Thank You to all the Guild members who volunteered for the current committee.
* Certificate of Competency in Hand Spinning: Interested? Check out the blog.
* Island Yarn Deadlines and Advertising:
Autumn edition end of 1st week in February; Winter edition end of 1st week in May; Spring edition end of 1st week in August; Summer edition end of 1st week in November.
Members may advertise up to Two Lines (approx 30 words), for Free. Other prices: Up to 5 lines of text, no picture is $10. Up to half a page, with picture(s) is $40. Full page with picture(s) is $75. Payment must be made to the Treasurer in full before the advert will appear in the next issue of Island Yarns newsletter. Island Yarns is printed and mailed to every member quarterly. Contact the editor.
* Do potential members ask you "Why should I join the Guild?". Here are some reasons why.